WORK Gallery Art Market
WORK Gallery is hosting an OPEN CALL FOR ARTISTS to showcase and sell their work: WORK Gallery Art Market will be held street-side, at multiple key locations in Williamsburg, Brooklyn on Saturday June 26th and Sunday June 27th. We are looking for your submission of works on paper: drawings, paintings, prints, collage, photography, and mixed media, with the goal of promoting, selling and creating more interest in your work through a curated marketplace exhibition sponsored by WORK Gallery.
– Email submissions to email@example.com with subject line WORK Gallery Art Market, and include:
– 3-6 images of works within a 7″x10″ dimension and up to 2 works within a 12″ x 12″ dimension. Please include title, materials, date completed. Original artworks only, please.
– A link to your website or location to see your work online. **Please refrain from submitting portfolios via attachments. Links only, please.
– Deadline for submission is this Saturday June 19th at 11:59PM.
– Selections will be announced 5 days before the opening of market on Monday June 21st.
– If your work is selected for WORK Gallery Art Market, it is to be delivered by hand or by mail to: WORK Gallery, 65 Union Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11231 by Thursday, June 24th.
Submission Fee & Sales
– $10 submission fee for 6-8 works. All submission fee proceeds go to the promotion and presentation of WORK Gallery Art Market. Artworks submitted without completion of fee will not be considered.
– Retail price range will be between $50-$200 per work, though more expensive works may also be promoted at the event. *This is to keep focus on more affordable works of quality as well as maximizing exposure for our artists.
-WORK Gallery will retain a 50% commission on all sales of artwork. All artworks that are not sold will be subject to a consignment time decided upon by the gallery and artist.
We look forward to your submissions. Thank you all.
Director, WORK Gallery
Executive Director, WORK Gallery